Occupational Therapy Assessment Rate (Mon-Fri): $140/hour
Occupational Therapy Assessment Rate (Sat-Sun): $160/hour
- Fine Motor Assessments are typically one hour in duration
- Sensory Processing Assessments are typically two hours in duration
- One-two page report of assessment results and goals (to be provided at follow up visit)
Occupational Therapy Treatment Rate (Mon-Fri) : $110/hour
Occupational Therapy Treatment Rate (Sat-Sun) : $130/hour
A one hour session includes:
- 45 minutes of direct client time
- 15 minutes indirect time (documentation)
Formal Assessment Report/Equipment Recommendation Letter: $110
- 3-10 page report with detailed assessment findings and recommendations or 1-4 page equipment recommendation letter
We do not charge extra for therapists’ travel time to and from your location unless more than 20 minutes of travel is required each way.
Payments can be made by cheque, online or email transfer. We accept all major credit cards. Upon receipt of payment, official receipts will be issued by email. Receipts can then be submitted to your insurance provider for reimbursement or used for claiming tax deductions.
For those receiving funding through children’s charities, charities will be billed directly and payment will be received directly from charities.