Occupational Therapy Assessment Rates:
In Clinic (Mon-Fri before 4pm): $140/hour
In Clinic (Sat-Sun or weekdays after 4pm): $175/hour
In Home/School (Mon-Fri before 4pm): $160/hour
In Home/School (Sat-Sun or weekdays after 4pm): $195/hour
- Fine Motor Assessments are typically one hour in duration
- Sensory Processing Assessments are typically two hours in duration
- One-two page report of assessment results and goals or equipment recommendation letter (to be provided at follow up visit or emailed)
- Sensory assessment reports are an additional $140 and included detailed recommendations and/or sensory diets.
Occupational Therapy Treatment Rates:
In Clinic (Mon-Fri before 4pm) : $110/hour
In Clinic (Sat-Sun or weekdays after 4pm) : $145/hour
In Home/School (Mon-Fri before 4pm) : $130/hour
In Home/School (Sat-Sun or weekdays after 4pm) : $160/hour
A one hour session includes:
- 45 minutes of direct client time
- 15 minutes indirect time (documentation)
Formal Assessment Report: $140
- 3-10 page report with detailed assessment findings and recommendations (may include a sensory diet)
We do not charge extra for therapists’ travel time to and from your location unless more than 20 minutes of travel is required each way.
Payments can be made by email transfer. Upon receipt of payment, official receipts will be issued by email. Receipts can be submitted to your insurance provider for reimbursement or used for claiming tax deductions.
Employee benefits packages often provide coverage for occupational therapy services. This means you might not need to pay out of pocket to receive occupational therapy services for your child. Please check with your insurance provider to inquire about coverage.
Ontario Autism Program
The Ontario Autism Program provides families with children with autism with funding for occupational therapy services. Discovering Abilities is on the official Provider List for the Ontario Autism Program.
To find out more about the Ontario Autism Program including eligibility requirements and how to apply, please visit: